Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My shopping excitement



I (Roxy) live in a small city here in Manitoba and we have one shop that we're lucky enough to have once a month where they will double to coupons. Prices are a bit high, but you can get some great deals! Here is a picture of my shop today.

My shopping trip includes:
2x Boxes of Cheerios
2x Peek Freans Cookies
1x Bag of Whiska's dry cat food
1x Little Cesar dry dog food
9x Bags of Hershey drops
1x package of ground beef
2x Old El Paso Taco kits with 2x $4 off ground beef
1x French's mustard
1x Deli sandwhich meat
2x Krafts Pasta Salad
1x Ivory Body wash
1x Alberto Hairspray
1x Vilveda Spounges
1x Dango Yogurt
1x Kellogg's Granola
1x IOGA Yogurt
1x Activa Yogurt
1x Catellina Pasta
1x Coolision Yogurt

Missing in picture is 2x Lunchmates, 1x 12 pack of Iced Tea,
1x Mouse in a cup

Total retail: $168.43
Sales and coupons I paid: $39.79

1 comment:

  1. Whow!!...How excited I am for you. I live in a fair sized city and never does this place ever offer double coupons. Would be nice. Great site you have and I am glad to be a member to catch all the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete