Sunday, September 9, 2012

**Featured sponsorship** Wrapping with Amanda


She is based out of London, Ontario but will ship anywhere in Canada! Have a chance of winning a single Ultimate Body Applicator!! A single use wrap tones, tightens and firms in as little as 45 minutes, with progressive results over 72 hours. Please make sure you like her page in order to qualify!!
A personal message from Amanda and her success story:

"My personal results with my first wrap was 6 inches loss in the 72 hour period and to date I'm down 14 inches and 20 lbs! I have also begun taking many of the supplements we offer."


So here is your chance in winning a single Ultimate Body Applicator!! Congrats! Contest runs from Sept. 10th, 2012- Sept. 17th, 2012..

8 comments:

  1. i would love to win this,i have a bit of a belly but i am an hour glass shape.i think it would make my shape pop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, As I am in the process of trying to loose about 40 pounds, the Ultimate Body Applicator would be amazing to win! Im keeping my fingers crossed, and saying my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like to win this to help lose more inches and pounds. I am trying to lose weight for an upcoming vacation in February

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would really love to win. lol I think I need a mummy wrap. lol fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to win this as i've heard of the product and have a friend in alberta who sells them and SWEARS by them!! thanks for the opportunity =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been looking in to getting one to try

    ReplyDelete
  7. Id like to see how these work. :3

    Raffle copter name
    Jaimee M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Canadian couponing sent me here.

    ReplyDelete